MAIN STREET NEVADA’S DOWNTOWN TRICK-OR-TREAT EVENT
Time & Location
About the event
Main Street Nevada is planning the ‘SPOOKTACULAR’ return of the Downtown Trick-or-Treat we’ve known in recent years.
While the pandemic altered plans last year, we hope to return to the full-scale, awesome family event this year. Children (even the furry kind) can come downtown and stroll from business-to-business receiving treats.
Planning for this year’s event includes:
- the business/organization SCARECROW CONTEST, with event-goers able to vote on their favorites with kernels of corn
- music and entertainment from U Can’t Beetus Entertainment
- a best-costumed FAMILY AWARD
- a best-costumed PET AWARD
- a spooky children’s train
- and MORE
Start planning early for your scarecrows and costumes! We hope to see you all in the Main Street Nevada District for Downtown Trick-or-Treat 2021!